Dialogic Enterprise Media Gateways (DMG Series)
Although many enterprises are eager to deploy converged voice and data services over IP, they see their legacy PBX systems as roadblocks to the enhanced capabilities that IP can bring. Dialogic Enterprise Media Gateways provide cost-effective and easy to deploy IP to TDM connectivity that can enable highly efficient solutions such as unified messaging, unified communications, and SIP trunking.
DMG 1000 Series
The Dialogic® 1000 Media Gateway Series (DMG 1000 Gateways) allows for a well-planned, phased migration to an IP network, making the gateways a smart solution for enterprises looking to enhance their legacy PBX equipment with new VoIP access and applications. Connected between a PBX or a digital handset and a LAN or WAN, the DMG 1000 Gateways convert proprietary digital PBX messages into a format suitable for transmission over standard IP networks.
Small to Medium Enterprises
Suitable for small to medium enterprises and easy to install, configure, and maintain. Compatible with a variety of popular PBX manufacturers including Avaya, NEC, Nortel, and Siemens.
Round-Robin Inbound Calls
Allows the ability for inbound (TDM-to-IP) calls to round-robin between available media servers and automatically routes calls away from unresponsive media or proxy servers
Enables secure communications for SIP messages via TLS, for media stream via SRTP, and for web interface via HTTPS. IP security features include TLS, SRTP, and HTTPS
IP Load Balancing & Fault Tolerance
Support for IP load balancing and IP fault tolerance.
Seamless interoperability with Dialogic® PowerMedia™ HMP Software
Ease of Use
Easy to install, configure, debug, and maintain
Protects Legacy Investment
Protects investment in legacy telecommunications equipment and allows a controlled migration to IP technology.
Build Enhanced Applications
Provides the option for customers to build enhanced applications on top of base gateway and PBX functions.
Supports configuration via serial, telnet, and a web browser including context-sensitive help.
DMG 2000 Series
• Provides an interconnect between legacy PBXs and various IP endpoints
• Compatible with a variety of popular PBX manufacturers including Avaya, Mitel, NEC, Nortel, and Siemens
• Offers a range of product densities to fit the needs of a variety of applications and business sizes
• Enables secure communications for SIP messages via TLS, media streams via SRTP, and web interfaces via HTTPS
• Allows for routing of calls from TDM-to-SIP, SIP-to-TDM, TDM-to-TDM, and SIP-to-SIP
• IP security features include TLS, SRTP, and HTTPS
• Supports supplementary services on CAS, QSIG, Euro ISDN, NI2, DMS100 and 5ESS protocols, enabling call transfer, call hold, MWI, and call party information
• Support for IP load balancing and IP fault tolerance
• Enables communication between a circuit-switched telephony network and Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) compatible remote devices such as IP voice mail, unified messaging applications, and IP phones
• Available in single, dual, and quad density T1/E1 rack mount appliances
• Protects investment in legacy telecommunications equipment and allows a phased migration to IP
• Helps retain key supplementary services in the new IP environment
• Allows flexible deployment and survivability; options include IP failover to TDM circuits and PSTN-to-PBX or PSTN-to-IP routing
• Supports configuration via serial, telnet, and a web browser including context-sensitive Help
• Easy to install, configure, debug, and maintain
• Allows the ability for inbound (TDM-to-IP) calls to round-robin between available media servers and automatically routes calls away from unresponsive media or proxy servers
• Supports Any-to-Any call routing
• Support for TDM-to-TDM routing on dual- and quad-density “S” models with survivability capabilities